The Free Email Course that Will Help You Teach Elementary Math with Confidence
Whether you’re just beginning to homeschool or you’ve been at this a while, you probably have a lot of questions about how to teach homeschool math:
- How do I choose a curriculum?
- How can I make math time more fun?
- Do kids really need to memorize all the math facts?
- How do I teach mental math?
- Do I need to buy a bunch of manipulatives to teach math?
- How do I teach multiple levels of math each day and still get the laundry done?
I’ve taken my years of experience as a math educator, homeschool mom, and curriculum writer and put together this email course to help homeschooling parents teach math with confidence.
Even if math was never your best subject, you can teach your children elementary math–and I’ll show you how!
What Does the Course Cover?
- How to teach the math facts…without hours of flash card drill
- Myths about mental math
- How to prevent that deer-in-the-headlights look with word problems
- Which manipulatives you definitely need…and which you don’t
- How to use hands-on materials (including Monopoly money!) to teach written computation
- How to choose a curriculum that’s a good fit for your family
- How to make math fun and help your kids appreciate the beauty of math
How Does It Work?
After you click on the button below, you’ll receive an email welcoming you to the course. Then, you’ll receive an email every couple of days that will teach you about a different aspect of homeschool math. It’s professional development for homeschool parents, delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll receive a total of ten lessons, spread out over the course of three weeks. If you decide the course isn’t a good fit for you, you can unsubscribe at any time. (And don’t forget, it’s entirely free.)
Click the button below now to start giving your kids a solid foundation in math!